Harlow Beekeeping Division is holding an ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course 2017’ for those who would like information about the Honey Bee & what is required to be a Beekeeper.
The cost of the course is just £50 for an individual however we do offer a reduced price of £90 for a couple if only 1 set of Handouts & Book is required.
The course consists of:
- 5 Theory Sessions: Tuesdays – 28th Feb & 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th March 2017 At Kings Church (Katherines & Sumners), Red Willow, Harlow, Essex CM19 5PA – from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- 2 Apiary Sessions: Sunday 2nd & 9th April 2017 and will be held at Local Apiaries – from 11.00am to 1pm. Apiary sessions are subject to weather conditions and may be delayed to another weekend.
- Applicants will receive a folder with numerous handouts during the sessions including a copy of ‘The Beginners Bee Book’ by Ted Hooper.
- Refreshments will be provided during the comfort break.
- Associate membership to Harlow Beekeepers Division for the full year 2017.
Any applicant wishing full membership will be invited to join the Harlow Beekeepers Division.
- 2017 Full membership prices will be confirmed at the course.
- Full membership of Harlow Beekeepers affiliates members to The British Beekeeping Association through Essex Beekeeping Association (EBKA) of which Harlow Beekeeping is a Division.
- Members of BBKA benefit from Third Party Liability Insurance & Brood Diseases Insurance through BDI Ltd as part of their membership payment.
To apply & book a place complete the attached request form & return it to:
Mrs Pauline Tidmas 83 Greygoose Park, Harlow, Essex CM19 4JR. Please note due to our accounting procedures no monies will be requested until January 2017.
If you have any issues with either of these please email pauline.bees
Print and send this paper form : Application form
View Harlow Bees locations in a larger map